2007-08-16

The Return of Tony Redgrave

Ahhh.... it feels good to be home, especially after a long holiday. The best part, there's a maid, oops I mean fantastic lady to help me to take care and decorate this blog.
Whatever would I do without you, A?

I personally would like to state my greatest appreciation to you for a job well done. And yes, my taste may not be so nice.... alright, I admit, it sucked.

The new layout is much better than the the previous ones.

It's a shame that she wouldn't stay to become co-author, it seems she despises writing in paragraphs. But that doesn't mean she won't be back to drop a post or two.

Well, I think that's about it for today. Gotta go study for an exam which I know nothing about.

Look out for the post; 'Interview with a Working Man', an exclusive interview between me & radiuz which will be out sometime next week.


Meanwhile, enjoy the vid below to commemerate my return.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! u finally admitted! in public! u got no taste! (cackles wickedly)

Post a Comment