2007-08-20

LSP No. 1

There's a lot of things that I tend to overlook, especially the small pleasures in life. So, I've decided to come up with a new category, 'Life's Simple Pleasures'; to list and commemerate each & every simple pleasures in life.

Actually, this category was decided when I came home today in the hot afternoon, after my exam. I was sweating like mad, and I quickly jumped into the shower. The water was cool & refreshing, and it felt like... heaven. It then struck me that how simple life's pleasures can be, like taking a cold shower after a hot, tiring day.

These are the things that're so regular, so bland that you tend to take it for granted. Well, not anymore. I'll be listing the simple pleasures in life as frequent as possible, appreciating each & every one of it now instead of doing so only when I'm 69 years old.

But, then again, I don't think I can take a cold shower when I'm 69.

Thus,
LSP No 1: A Cold, Refreshing Shower after a Hot, Tiring Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment