2008-07-04

New Template

As you might notice, I recently changed the look of my blog,(duh!). I've been searching for ages for the right template, and I've finally found it.

I'd been wanting to replace the previous one a loooong time ago, but you know, being the big procrastinator that I was & the right template hard to come across, it wasn't the normal supermarket stroll where you just dump everything into the cart.

Alas, I happened to chance upon the apposite candidate yesterday, check out the site here. They've got templates for both Blogger and Wordpress, so if you're looking for a re-deco you might find something you like here. And did I mention that it's free? Yes, it IS free.

The new template still needs some touch-ups, as I've noticed that the loading time is kinda slow, and there are a few 'unimportant' (being tactful here) codes embedded in it, I'm currently working on that. Also, I hope that Blogger supports some client-side scripting, as I'm looking to make my site a lil' more dynamic.

Until then, please bear with the slow loading times, I promise I'll get it fixed up a.s.a.p (and add more posts); also, my new co-author will be joining very soon (hopefully), so look ahead for a new 'For Tony Redgrave, by .45 Artwarks'


0 comments:

Post a Comment