2008-08-29

Happy 51st Independence Day

Similar to Kav, I, too have been neglecting my blog for almost a fortnight. Ideas have been evading me lately, and those creative juices have stopped flowing for god knows how long.

The few weeks a lot has really happened, with Anwar winning in a landslide, with an interesting prequel 10 campaigning days round my area; as well as some rough moments in my life. Things haven't been working as I thought they'd would, I'm currently dealing with the cold, harsh reality. Ok... maybe that's a bit too much.

This is just a quick update, herein which I'd like to wish all the readers of 'For Tony Redgrave'; Happy 51st Independence Day, do have an enjoyable weekend ahead.

Hopefully, we'll get to hear some good news from the budget as well tonight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment